1 Data Protection Declaration and Responsible Body
(1) The purpose of this declaration is to inform you about the collection, processing and use of personal data that POLYGON collects, provided you use the service under the URL www.polygon.berlin
(2) If you have any questions about the use of your data or wish to make use of the legal remedies described herein, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will automatically be forwarded to the responsible office.
2 Registration/collection of data
(1) When registering for our community, we ask you for the following personal data.
POLYGON is entitled, with its consent, to process and store personal data in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations, to process and use master data for purposes of advertising, market research and marketing measures, e.g. for sending e-mails with general information or advertising character (newsletter), and to collect, process and use user information, e.g. with the aid of cookies, in order to assign an ID to a user.
(2) When you use the service, POLYGON automatically collects and stores technical information that your browser transmits to us in the server logs. This includes in particular the IP address of your computer as well as data that POLYGON has stored on so-called cookies and the page you have accessed. These data are deleted after the end of the respective Internet session.
(3) POLYGON uses a secure 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection. This protects your data from unauthorized access by third parties.
(4) The use and passing on of this data to third parties takes place only within the framework of these provisions and is governed by the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act or the Telemedia Act. All data protection regulations are strictly observed.
(1) If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we require confirmation that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter in addition to your e-mail address.
(2) You agree to receive the POLYGON newsletter. The newsletter is sent by e-mail and contains information about new products and offers from POLYGON.
(3) We will not make your personal data, which we process for sending the newsletter, available to third parties.
(4) You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time with effect for the future by sending an e-mail to info@POLYGON.de.
(1) The Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act in particular are decisive for the use of your data.
(2) As far as we use data for a purpose, which requires your consent according to these regulations, we will ask you in each case for your explicit consent.
(3) You can revoke your consent at any time and/or object to future use of your data. Please send an e-mail to the following address: datenschutz@POLYGON.de
(4) The mere registration, use or knowledge of this declaration does not replace your express declaration of consent.
5 Processing and use of your data
POLYGON uses the data collected for four basic purposes, although not all data is actually used for all purposes:
(1) POLYGON uses the personal data stored in your account (inventory data) to establish and manage the user relationship.
(2) POLYGON uses the data on your use of the service for technical processing and, if necessary, billing for the use of the service.
(3) In addition, we may evaluate usage profiles under a pseudonym (which cannot be combined with the data in your account) for advertising, market research and improvement of the service, unless you have made use of your statutory right to object to this use of your data. Such user profiles are generated by means of so-called cookies. You can exclude this use by setting your browser so that it does not accept cookies.
(4) POLYGON will also use your personal data only insofar as you have expressly agreed to this in order to tailor the contents including the advertising offers to your personal interests and/or to inform you about offers or new services and products.
6 Data transmission to third parties
POLYGON will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
(1) you have expressly consented to the transmission, or
(2) the transfer is necessary for execution or settlement, in particular if a vicarious agent is responsible for.